Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
13,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has usual '62 quirks....non original side trim and seat covers, full floor carpet, factory mismatched glove box and ash tray door color, etc. Based on the incorrect locating of the six cylinder emblems, it appears to have replacement front fenders. Note it has no padded dash. Could be reflections, but looks like there could be some bubbles ahead of the drivers door and along the bottom of the passenger door. Great looking first year convertible. If everything is solid underneath and the price right, this could be a summer cruise head turner.

Bob

·
Super Moderator
3,640 Posts
Twilight Turquoise, I think, which is a color with no iridescence. I like the color, and I think you could get either the blue or the turquoise interior. Still very '62 with the door panels and a good effort at trying to keep the seats original type coverings. Still has the '62 road draft tube and no washer for the wiper, so this seems to be a no-frills convertible with the major extra being the PG. I like the car a lot, but you'd have to be wary of Florida exacting it's rust price on the underside. If you still have floors and all the cowl and subframe are solid, you could do real well here. Kind of like to see them stay as original as this, or more so. Very fun cruiser if purchased at a good price.

·
Registered
938 Posts
Description says power top. I don't see the dash switch or the pump in the trunk. I don't think power top was available for 62. I've only seen power tops on 63's.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts