Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
566 Posts
I've seen this car a couple times, it looks better every time!

·
Premium Member
2,523 Posts
Holy Sheepsh$% Batman !!!

Yeah, I think Jimmy's trying to sell while the market is so stinkin' HOT !!!! If I were to buy it......... it would land in Canada at $240,000....... the price of a nice home!! I think not!! Jim's been working too hard these days and I think he's hangin' around a retired guy too much !!:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: These "Niche" cars are like anything else.. you either like em or not!! It's the same with my 2dr post car, some people like them while others prefer the SS with buckests etc!! I say good luck to him. Right now I have 2 guys in the States, interested in my Cloner at unbelievable prices!!:eek: :eek: I may sell it and move on to yet another project!! Still very, very partial to the 2 gens!!

Bogie

·
13,706 Posts
Hey Ric, if you can find me a 'nice' home in this part of Canada for $240,000, I'm buying it right now. The average price of a single, detached home here in Abbotsford is over $300,000. The same home in Langley would be over $400,000 and around $700,000 in Vancouver. Incidentally, that looks like a quarter million dollar smile on the face of that guy in the deuce :) :) .
Bob

·
Premium Member
327 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I think it is "time" Ric. The market is going to be like a light switch, Jim is playing it right.
John.

·
13,706 Posts
bavs70 said:
I think it is "time" Ric. The market is going to be like a light switch, Jim is playing it right.
John.
I agree, John and Ric. The market can't continue to escalate the way it's been going. Jim's car is probably near it's peak value right now.
Bob

·
Registered
905 Posts
I have seen this car before this owner. It's a cool piece. Hard to beat fathom blue with those white stripes.
As far as the market for these cars, they unfortunatly have moved out of the average persons price range, and now seem to be going to collectors who seem to have no real upper limit. I've been amazed to see where the prices have gone. Just when you think they're at their limit, someone ups the ante 20k. Hope she finds a good home.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts