Chevy Nova Forum banner

Prayers needed for a fellow member Aron69nova

115K views 811 replies 186 participants last post by  nova64000 
#1 ·
I just got a call , Aron69nova, Aron is in a comma, he fell skating boarding and hit his head , he is on a breathing machine and they dont know what will happen. I was told the swelling could go down but it could go both ways.
aron is a very good friend of mine who I have know for years now. I met him at the track, he had a nova and lived near me, had some problems at the track and kept in touch and built a friendship he is a great guy who has been there for me in more ways than just racing.
Please pray for our buddy to get better. I will keep you guys posted as I hear more

#17 ·
I am sadden to here this news, I have been corresponding with Aaron via this sight about LS swaps, I met him last year at the So Cal BBQ... he is a real cool guy, I will pray for a full recovery and will make sure my son wears a helmet every time he rides his skate board. I feel for all those close to Aaron, get well friend.

#29 ·
He is at Uci , i didnt really know what to ask when the guy called me, I was in more of a state of shock when I figured it wasnt a sick joke. He has always been there for me when I needed a friend to talk to or to hangout . He is a very kind hearted guy and willing to do what he can for you as a friend.
i was told he has a scan in the morning at either 5 or 6 and hopefully they will know more and see improvment.
My I really hope he pulls thru and without any problems. I know he had some really big plans in the near future. He is a tuff guy and has pulled thru some stuff before, He rolled his 71 nova and slid down a hill and smashed into a tree about 3-4 years ago on easter. I came to see him a few hours later and all he cared about was the car. He crashed a R1 and broke his collar bone,now something so stupid and worst of all he was a few blocks from my house when it happeded. He wasnt wearing any saftey gear sorry to say

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.