Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 20 of 792 Posts

·
Registered
769 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got a call , Aron69nova, Aron is in a comma, he fell skating boarding and hit his head , he is on a breathing machine and they dont know what will happen. I was told the swelling could go down but it could go both ways.
aron is a very good friend of mine who I have know for years now. I met him at the track, he had a nova and lived near me, had some problems at the track and kept in touch and built a friendship he is a great guy who has been there for me in more ways than just racing.
Please pray for our buddy to get better. I will keep you guys posted as I hear more

·
Premium Member
3,341 Posts
Wow, that really sucks! I hope he gets better soon. One more reason why I won't revisit my youth, no more bmx, or skateboarding for me :eek:

·
Premium Member
853 Posts
Sorry to hear about this. I met Aron at the last So-Cal BBQ.
Very nice guy, true gearhead and total Nova nut.
Hope for a fast and full recovery for him.

·
Premium Member
1,736 Posts
O dam! This sucks! I talked to him a few times when I went down to SoCal, really cool dood! Please keep us posted on this

Get Better brother!

-Justin

·
0 Posts
I'm so bummed right now............ I hope everything goes well & I hate to ask this, but was he wearing a helmet?

I will also say on Lmonkeys behalf.... :pray: sent.

·
Registered
6,794 Posts
I am sadden to here this news, I have been corresponding with Aaron via this sight about LS swaps, I met him last year at the So Cal BBQ... he is a real cool guy, I will pray for a full recovery and will make sure my son wears a helmet every time he rides his skate board. I feel for all those close to Aaron, get well friend.

·
Vendor
7,081 Posts
Aron will be in my prayers as well,Please update us on his condition.Like most of us Norcal guys I met him at last years BBQ and then ran accrossed him on the LS1 forum and have been talking back and forth about Nova stuff.

1 - 20 of 792 Posts