Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We were at the "Nashville Auto Fest" car show and swap meet back in Jan. this year.Someone (Production Assistant) from the Muscle Car TV show that airs on the Spike Network ask if I would be willing to spend a day with them to shoot footage of the Aztec Bronze L79 ChevyII SS for a segment on their show.I did not think I would get ask to do this ever again in my life,so that's what I did last Friday,I had a ball,I was worn out,but that was OK. The episode will air in June.

·
Registered
3,859 Posts
Is this the same car that has been in a build series in muscle car magazine?

·
Registered
60 Posts
Those Guys are Awsome! I was out there this past Jan too picking up the Cherry Bomb Charger they gave away. They gave us a tour of the set and some of the behind the scenes projects they've been working on. Just a great bunch of guys though and it was cool that they were the ones that actually build the stuff you see on T.V.

Congrats on your selection and appearance. It's a real once in a life time experience. Look forwarding to seeing you in June.

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
66 Chevy II SS L79 / factory A/C

Is this the same car that has been in a build series in muscle car magazine?
No, this car under went a restoration in my two car garage.I know about the car you are talking about.Route 66 Restorations is doing one just like mine,only his car is not a factory A/C car.

·
Premium Member
6,853 Posts
I DVR all the Powerblock shows and blast thru the mindless commercials.

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
:pics: and yeah please give me a date and time i'll put it on my calendar on my phone..I'd be lost without that thing

·
Premium Member
4,612 Posts
awesome t.v. debut!!!!!
i love the colour,the sound,and the stance....congratulations !!
leftcoast carl.

·
Premium Member
2,523 Posts
MMMM...Aztec Bronze !!

Just happens to be one of my favorite colors !! I wonder why ?? Outstanding car and a great restoration. Did you get the AC hooked up yet?? NWyenko is still bummed about selling his Black L79/AC car that was done by Bushey for the NNN Raffle years back. It's now for sale in Las Vegas for 105 G's !!!!!!!!! :eek::eek::eek::eek:

Great opportunity for you!! Congrats.

Ric

Attachments

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I know what you mean.Looks like they only show each episode for a week then remove it.Trying to sell DVD's.The rerun will be in September.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts