Chevy Nova Forum banner

1061 - 1080 of 1094 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,879 Posts
Welcome to Steve's. You have a super looking wagon, especially under the hood.

Removing those towers from under the hood really opened it up.

Great job.

Lou, Central Arkansas

·
Registered
37 Posts

Great job.

Thanks “onecarnut”. We have a great time in it.

Lou, Central Arkansas

Great job.

Lou, Central Arkansas

·
Registered
37 Posts

Great job.

Lou, Central Arkansas

Great job.

Lou, Central Arkansas
Thanks Lou,
I messed up my last reply. This stuff is new to me and I am still learning how to navigate this website. Thanks for the compliment. We really have a good time with our wagon taking it to many car shows every year.

·
Super Moderator
4,372 Posts
Yow on the last three wagon pictures! Really like all three cars, have a particularly soft spot for '65's. Super tastefully done 2-door conversion, showing a TON of work to get it to that polished spot. Guys are still coming up with amazing wagons....

·
Registered
37 Posts
I installed a shorty center console today. Now the rear seat passengers have cup holders. It has a hinged padded arm rest and a storage compartment. 8AE48313-24EF-4849-9258-EADBD8CE2956.jpeg B72BA42D-C1DC-4EAD-9811-57D670488E2A.jpeg

·
Premium Member
2,925 Posts
I know what you mean nova66mussl. We allow water only and they will probably serve as a place for the rear passengers cell phones more than drink storage.
I wasn't raggin' on you, I was just thinking about my grandkids and there is no way I would let them have anything in my wagon. They seem to find a way to mess up the rear of my truck. LOL. Your interior looks really nice.

·
Registered
37 Posts
I see you are in Spokane. I am in East Wenatchee. Maybe we will cross paths one day.
Hi nova66mussl, Thanks for the kind words about the interior. Will you be coming to the GoodGuys car show in August? We will be there. Also will be at the Vintiques car show in Yakima in August. I hope to bump into you.

·
Premium Member
2,925 Posts
Hi nova66mussl, Thanks for the kind words about the interior. Will you be coming to the GoodGuys car show in August? We will be there. Also will be at the Vintiques car show in Yakima in August. I hope to bump into you.
Believe it or not, I have never been to either of those shows. Yakima is usually to hot and I have chosen to go elsewhere. Same with Spokane. I am usually somewhere else. I did the CDA show for 13 years but then chose to do something different. We really like the Peach City Beach cruise in Pentiction BC the end of June. We are planning on going to Salt Lake mid May for Goodguys unless it gets canceled. They canceled Ft Worth this weekend and Pleasanton next weekend so we will just wait and see.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Believe it or not, I have never been to either of those shows. Yakima is usually to hot and I have chosen to go elsewhere. Same with Spokane. I am usually somewhere else. I did the CDA show for 13 years but then chose to do something different. We really like the Peach City Beach cruise in Pentiction BC the end of June. We are planning on going to Salt Lake mid May for Goodguys unless it gets canceled. They canceled Ft Worth this weekend and Pleasanton next weekend so we will just wait and see.
Yes, they cancelled the last two days at the Texas show, also cancelled Pleasaton, & Scottsdale. Hopefully all this craziness will be over well before the Spokane & Yakima shows.

1061 - 1080 of 1094 Posts