Chevy Nova Forum banner

1041 - 1060 of 1094 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
shane65

yes it is shane65....enjoy the heck out of that car, bought it from Dave in Delaware...have not had a Nova since high school...till now, messed with street rods for 40 years....this car I will end up with a ticket here in Ohio...that thing is a rocket from 45 to 80mph..so quiet too, people have no idea its a V-8 4-speed auto car...any info you have is appreciated....like where exactly did this car come from?.....and Beavercreek Ohio is between Dayton and Xenia

·
6,641 Posts
PM sent. We put lots of miles on it and was a very good driving car. A very rust free CA. car that can do any trip you desire. Hot Rod Power tour would be a breeze in that car with pretty good mpg to boot. I'm sure you get lots of thumbs up when driving it. I used to have a pair of vintage water skis from the fifties on it and come Sept would add a set of cross country snow skis up there too.

·
Registered
62 Posts
1964 Nova 400 from St. Johns, AZ
Built by Vietnam vet and his grandboys for them to drive to high school. Goodwrench 350, Edelbrock APS & 4bbl with electric choke, TH350 with shift kit. Great budget build. Granddad races & knew what he was doing... pretty sure he de-tuned trans for the boys' safety because it shifts at ~ 4k at full throttle... wise man.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
407 Posts
Minty

here's the URL to some pics of my project. i've since replaced the front bench with the 63 split bench you see at the bottom of the page and done other minor mechanical work. up next is rebuilding the carb and putting new tires on and it should be ready to roll.

http://bbowman.googlepages.com/62novawagon
thats a beautiful wagon. Is that the original color? What is that color of green called?

1041 - 1060 of 1094 Posts