Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
555 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As promised, I would like to have a BBQ at my home after Nova Nationals. Here is the info:

Sunday, July 30, Noon to whenever....

Located in Cheverly, MD 20785 (PM me for the address if you are coming).

I will be cooking burgers, dogs, chicken, etc. I'll also provide a few sides and snacks. BYOB... I'll have a tub of ice to keep drinks cold.

Please respond to this post if you would like to come so I will know how many to expect.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
555 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Got your email.... I haven't prepared a group email yet, but I will soon!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
553 Posts
Hoya said:
As promised, I would like to have a BBQ at my home after Nova Nationals. Here is the info:

Sunday, July 30, Noon to whenever....

Located in Cheverly, MD 20785 (PM me for the address if you are coming).

I will be cooking burgers, dogs, chicken, etc. I'll also provide a few sides and snacks. BYOB... I'll have a tub of ice to keep drinks cold.

Please respond to this post if you would like to come so I will know how many to expect.
Sounds great. How close to the Hotel are you? My wife, my son and I would love to come. Let us know if you need us to bring anything.
Ken
[email protected]
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
555 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
novaken said:
Sounds great. How close to the Hotel are you? My wife, my son and I would love to come. Let us know if you need us to bring anything.
Ken
[email protected]
Just so you know, I live 30-45 minutes south of where the Nats are. Mapquest my zip and you'll see.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
148 Posts
Jesse I hope you had a decent turn out on very generous offer. I could only make there on Fri. and I did not get a chance to meet you. Saw many very sharp Nova's.


 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
555 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
kimer said:
Jesse I hope you had a decent turn out on very generous offer. I could only make there on Fri. and I did not get a chance to meet you. Saw many very sharp Nova's.
Thanks, but unfortunately, no one showed. :(
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
553 Posts
I am sorry I could not attend. I forgot your directions at home and couldnt find anyone that knew about your shindig. My wife and I would have loved to have come. Maybe in the future we can set something up. Did you have a car there? Which one was it? Just wondering if I met you and didnt know it.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
555 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
novaken said:
I am sorry I could not attend. I forgot your directions at home and couldnt find anyone that knew about your shindig. My wife and I would have loved to have come. Maybe in the future we can set something up. Did you have a car there? Which one was it? Just wondering if I met you and didnt know it.
I was only there for a short time on Saturday as things were winding down. I have a blue '73 that was parked outside of the show area.

I would love to get together sometime. Let me know.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
553 Posts
You mean you would let an old 1st gen near your car? LOL. OK. Maybe we can get together sometime. Lets try to set something up for everyone here to try and meet somewhere. I would be all for that. Any ideas on where to meet? Anyone else out there interested?
 
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Top