Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As promised, I would like to have a BBQ at my home after Nova Nationals. Here is the info:

Sunday, July 30, Noon to whenever....

Located in Cheverly, MD 20785 (PM me for the address if you are coming).

I will be cooking burgers, dogs, chicken, etc. I'll also provide a few sides and snacks. BYOB... I'll have a tub of ice to keep drinks cold.

Please respond to this post if you would like to come so I will know how many to expect.

·
Premium Member
555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Got your email.... I haven't prepared a group email yet, but I will soon!

·
Registered
553 Posts
Hoya said:
As promised, I would like to have a BBQ at my home after Nova Nationals. Here is the info:

Sunday, July 30, Noon to whenever....

Located in Cheverly, MD 20785 (PM me for the address if you are coming).

I will be cooking burgers, dogs, chicken, etc. I'll also provide a few sides and snacks. BYOB... I'll have a tub of ice to keep drinks cold.

Please respond to this post if you would like to come so I will know how many to expect.
Sounds great. How close to the Hotel are you? My wife, my son and I would love to come. Let us know if you need us to bring anything.
Ken
[email protected]

·
Premium Member
555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
novaken said:
Sounds great. How close to the Hotel are you? My wife, my son and I would love to come. Let us know if you need us to bring anything.
Ken
[email protected]
Just so you know, I live 30-45 minutes south of where the Nats are. Mapquest my zip and you'll see.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Jesse I hope you had a decent turn out on very generous offer. I could only make there on Fri. and I did not get a chance to meet you. Saw many very sharp Nova's.

·
Premium Member
555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
kimer said:
Jesse I hope you had a decent turn out on very generous offer. I could only make there on Fri. and I did not get a chance to meet you. Saw many very sharp Nova's.
Thanks, but unfortunately, no one showed. :(

·
Registered
553 Posts
I am sorry I could not attend. I forgot your directions at home and couldnt find anyone that knew about your shindig. My wife and I would have loved to have come. Maybe in the future we can set something up. Did you have a car there? Which one was it? Just wondering if I met you and didnt know it.

·
Premium Member
555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
novaken said:
I am sorry I could not attend. I forgot your directions at home and couldnt find anyone that knew about your shindig. My wife and I would have loved to have come. Maybe in the future we can set something up. Did you have a car there? Which one was it? Just wondering if I met you and didnt know it.
I was only there for a short time on Saturday as things were winding down. I have a blue '73 that was parked outside of the show area.

I would love to get together sometime. Let me know.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts