Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,613 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Chris-
We planning on keeping the tradition alive with a dinner stop again at our favorite post John Force host club hangout?? I think it needs to happen. Can't mess with traditions, you know!!! We tipped those gals pretty well last year, so they'll have us back with open arms!! Well, all of us except Mark! He kept trying to squeeze that one gals- - - ah, never mind!!:D:yes:

·
Registered
807 Posts
Hey Chris-
We planning on keeping the tradition alive with a dinner stop again at our favorite post John Force host club hangout?? I think it needs to happen. Can't mess with traditions, you know!!! We tipped those gals pretty well last year, so they'll have us back with open arms!! Well, all of us except Mark! He kept trying to squeeze that one gals- - - ah, never mind!!:D:yes:

Bad Mark!!!!:devil:

·
Premium Member
3,482 Posts
Works for me Dale....I was thinking of opening up the house but I say we stick with tradition!!!

·
Registered
2,638 Posts
I think this means it's one of those places that has an owl for the mascot? orange and white, right?

·
Registered
2,638 Posts
either way, it sounds good

·
Registered
2,638 Posts
I do get slapped a lot:devil::D
Aron, Do you what to cruise over with us on Saturday??
Sure, makes things easier for me. Should I bring the race car or the longroof?

·
Registered
2,638 Posts
that doesnt count it has to many doors and windows :no: i like the idea but ........ a little to long :yes:
I think my wagon has more doors than a school bus. Last time I counted a school bus has like one emergency exit on the side and on the back and one entry door on the front. That makes 3 doors. Windows are another story...

·
Registered
4,760 Posts
We will see. That car is a blast to drive, and I rarely do it because of traffic, etc. It may just need to get it's legs stretched again.
now were talking aron :yes: :D :D ...... when mine goes that fast i hope i will be able to drive it that far too :yes: :yes:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts