Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,361 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I had a great time with everyone today. A big thanks to all that helped with the BBQ!!!:yes: Hope everyone else had a great time and made it home safe. Thanks for the shirts Lyndon!

I also want to commend Gerry for coming out from New Mexico!!!:eek::yes:

·
Registered
4,760 Posts
So how many of our Nova Brothers made it? Looks like I missed out! :yes: :mad:

Ivan :cool:
there was a ton of our nova brothers there and some who have never been on this site too :yes: so we maybe getting some more steves members. oh and im wondering if you have anymore of them sweet socal nova stickers a friend of mine wants a couple for his 66 chevy II ss he is going to be joining steves soon as well

·
Registered
4,760 Posts
oh and i had a blast too that was the best and biggest caravan from i.e. ive ever been in that was tooooooo funny when ddoyle smoked them getting on the freeway ( he wasnt kidding ) i sure hope lyndon got that way cool meeting gerry from new mexico totally awesome day thanks guys

·
Registered
41 Posts
Good times! We'll be coming out to more. My friend Randi will be joining the site, if she hasn't already. Everyone with me was really impressed by how friendly you all were. (My buddy is already saying he needs to get himself a nova just so he can go in his own car :yes:)

·
Premium Member
2,139 Posts
To Cool for school!:yes: Had a blast thanks Rookie and Dale, thanks Lyndon for the shirt, Steve and Jim for following me home ( i'll check the underside of the car later to see if i lost something or ran over something). ChevyIIHeavy- I said i would! :eek:Thats why Ryan usually drives:devil: Wade thanks for cookin the Dogs! It was a pleasure serving for you! (last year i saw Dale stuck back there and we took care of that this year, that guy allways does everything). I saw a few Nov's going up and down the street and couldnt get in after it was full!! Another great turnout for the Non club SoCalNova's.:yes: Jerry -That is so awesome to drive your car all the way from New Mexico! Good luck on the way back and your allways welcome here!

·
Premium Member
3,684 Posts
So how many of our Nova Brothers made it? Looks like I missed out! :yes: :mad:
Ivan :cool:
Looks like it was just me, you and Vince that we'rnt able to make it:eek: Incredible turn out!!:thumbsup:

Good times! We'll be coming out to more. My friend Randi will be joining the site, if she hasn't already. Everyone with me was really impressed by how friendly you all were. (My buddy is already saying he needs to get himself a nova just so he can go in his own car :yes:)
I went to last years and I knew that those who were going this year for the first time to the John Force Car Show would also experience the SoCal Novas hospitality and get to meet some of the best people on the planet! Our smaller gatherings are just as much fun!:yes:

·
Premium Member
3,684 Posts
To Cool for school!:yes: Wade thanks for cookin the Dogs! It was a pleasure serving for you!
Wade is in his comfort zone behind the grill!:yes: And he's dog-on good at it too!:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
2,139 Posts
If i could find my OSB cord id post up pics!! Darn kids and wife!!!:mad:

·
Premium Member
2,139 Posts
I had a great time with everyone today. A big thanks to all that helped with the BBQ!!!:yes: Hope everyone else had a great time and made it home safe. Thanks for the shirts Lyndon!

Brian- I couldnt really get a good look at the new stance of your car while jambed in with all the others. Post a side view pic!!!!

·
Registered
3,821 Posts
There is one thing about our "GROUP" , it does not matter if you drive a Nova or not. Look at me I have a Firebird that I drive. So tell your buddy to get on the site and come out to our get together's along with you and Randi. Then when he gets his Nova he will be ahead of the game by knowing all of us already.

·
Registered
4,760 Posts

hey brian you aussie buddy had a blast we walked the complex and he got some good shots of the cars and some girls for his buddy back home way cool fellow tell him cheers mate for me
jim nelson (chevyIIheavy with a pink phone )

·
Registered
3,821 Posts
Bev and I had a great time.
I love the caravan. I think we all stayed together pretty good.
Thanks Chris for putting this together every year. :thumbsup: :clap: and thanks to your wife for setting up the restaurant. It was nice to be able to walk right in and sit down with out a wait.
Bev and I look forward to this every year with our "GROUP"
Dale thanks for bringing the food and drinks. It always is just enough to tide us over till dinner afterwords.
Jerry Happy Birthday :devil::devil: Hope you didn't mind. And a big thanks for making our cruise all the way from New Mexico, and driving your Acadin all the way :salute:
It was nice seeing everyone and meeting some new ones. Hope all you guys and gals come out to our smaller get together's as well.

·
Registered
41 Posts
He's been out looking for a 1st gen 4door project for awhile but I think yesterday gave him the extra push he needed. :devil: He's not online much but I'll get him to join the site. He'll for sure be at the get together's with me though.

There is one thing about our "GROUP" , it does not matter if you drive a Nova or not. Look at me I have a Firebird that I drive. So tell your buddy to get on the site and come out to our get together's along with you and Randi. Then when he gets his Nova he will be ahead of the game by knowing all of us already.

·
Premium Member
2,139 Posts
Bev and I had a great time.
I love the caravan. I think we all stayed together pretty good.
Thanks Chris for putting this together every year. :thumbsup: :clap: and thanks to your wife for setting up the restaurant. It was nice to be able to walk right in and sit down with out a wait.
Bev and I look forward to this every year with our "GROUP"
Dale thanks for bringing the food and drinks. It always is just enough to tide us over till dinner afterwords.
Jerry Happy Birthday :devil::devil: Hope you didn't mind. And a big thanks for making our cruise all the way from New Mexico, and driving your Acadin all the way :salute:
It was nice seeing everyone and meeting some new ones. Hope all you guys and gals come out to our smaller get together's as well.
Oh it was Jerry's Birthday this time? That wade is a funny guy! SOCALNOVA's RULE:yes::yes::yes::yes::yes:

·
Premium Member
981 Posts
Just wanted to Say Thanks to all that Put this together. My son and I had a great time and want to go back for the Christmas show.
Both my son and i had a fun time working the back shop in the Museum. I'd love to do that again.:yes:
It was a Blast seeing Old friends and meeting new ones, Thanks again:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
3,484 Posts
What a great day. I didnt make it there as soon as I wanted to and was relieved to see that everyone just started to do what was need to get things going. Gerry, It was great talking to you and glad we were able to get a few pics of ya in fornt of the cars and with a few with the group. Hope you had a great time and Cameron and my folks enjoied sittin with ya at Dinner.

I really want to thank those who pitced in and helped with parking, the musuem security, emptied trash cans, put away cones, worked the front gate, took photos and stuff. It is appreciated and Craig mentioned to me how great is was to see the effort and enthusiam from everyone. He basically digs this group of people.

Dale/Wade, thanks for cooking the dawgs and feeding the troops. I'l get one of those one of these years. :D

I saw alot of people who Id never met. That was cool. The group continues to grow.

What a bunch of cool people!

Peace

·
Premium Member
79 Posts
That was the first time my wife, Pat, and I ever attended a SoCalNova get-together, and we had a blast. The amount of so many absolutely beautiful Novas was a sight for sore eyes. You all have some really fine machinery!

Thank you to everyone who helped organize the night. Everyone was friendly and mellow, and we enjoyed meeting some of the crew. And thanks again Dale for inviting us. We can't wait to have Storm Warning join the party - it won't be long now!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts