Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I might have my car put in carcraft keep an.eye yout for it it would be way sweet if it got in
Id post picks but cant figure it out

·
Registered
5,047 Posts
Cool! I don't buy Car Craft on a regular basis but, once you find out, let us know which issue so that we can get it when it hits the stands.

·
Registered
663 Posts
good luck.When they told me mine would be in an upcoming issue it seam like time stood still till the release date.

·
Registered
256 Posts
I might have my car put in carcraft keep an.eye yout for it it would be way sweet if it got in
Id post picks but cant figure it out
You have to put the picture on photobucket then there's an IMG url that you copy and then paste to your post.

Kinda wish someone would make it easier to post pics...

·
Registered
271 Posts
I ask again....I would love to know how you get that chance to be in a magazine...any magazine.
steve bring the car to shows . i was at the f100 western nationals with the 55 and the editor of classic trucks came to me gave me his card and asked if he could do a photo shot one month later he came to alpine and we scouted a place (cow pasture behind viejas) that was in aug.and the truck was on the cover on the dec. issue then they used it for there advertising truck for subscriptions and its been the adv. truck for over 2 years its on every web page of classic trucks web site the main big picture is actually the cover photo

http://www.classictrucks.com/features/1012clt_1955_ford_f100/viewall.html
john

·
Registered
2,019 Posts
steve bring the car to shows . i was at the f100 western nationals with the 55 and the editor of classic trucks came to me gave me his card and asked if he could do a photo shot one month later he came to alpine and we scouted a place (cow pasture behind viejas) that was in aug.and the truck was on the cover on the dec. issue then they used it for there advertising truck for subscriptions and its been the adv. truck for over 2 years its on every web page of classic trucks web site the main big picture is actually the cover photo

http://www.classictrucks.com/features/1012clt_1955_ford_f100/viewall.html
john
Wow, that is an awesome story! Thanks for giving me a direction. This is a whole new territory for me and its like a huge thing to me and seems impossible lol.

No one really ever says how they get to the point of being in a magazine and so knowing others story helps put me in the "Right place at the right time" scenario.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ya hes a good buddy and i happen to have a rear car so he thought luts try it so now where just waiting still gota go take.mpre picks

·
Registered
377 Posts
The best way to get your car in a mag. is to go to major car shows, and if you have a great car and it draws a lot of attention you will have a good chance.
My brothers roadster is on the cover of the November Street Rodder mag.
Ray

·
Registered
663 Posts
The best way to get your car in a mag. is to go to major car shows, and if you have a great car and it draws a lot of attention you will have a good chance.
My brothers roadster is on the cover of the November Street Rodder mag.
Ray

Yup going to an event helps. If you don't have a great car you at least need a different car. Mine is far from nice but it gets a lot of attention,more then a lot of restored to many of them around.

yup it's still ugly :yes:

link to Car Craft http://www.pirateatheart.com/Car Craft ESD.pdf

And today runs low 11's on motor,should be hi 10's shortly. And yes still banging gears.

·
Registered
212 Posts
You have to put the picture on photobucket then there's an IMG url that you copy and then paste to your post.

Kinda wish someone would make it easier to post pics...
A lot of forums have a BROWSE button at the text screen that allows images to be uploaded from your desktop directly into the site. I use Picture Trail as my image host, but it does cost per year. Some host sites do not charge for minimum space usage.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
When i put it togeather i wasent shur how it went so common sence told me with the lip up so as the wind comes over the roof it gets pushed up over the skytop avoiding that annoying thundering sound it works well. When i leave the thing folded up under it sounds like he wind is gona rip the top off and plus some of the other picks i found had the visor like it do

1 - 20 of 20 Posts