Chevy Nova Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Premium Member
1972 6 Cylinder Dragster :)
839 Posts
agree 100% with @Fzeed
Por-15 is decent for stuff that won’t see too much scrutiny, backside of panels, frame rails etc. I’m struggling to find the words to explain how Por-15 looks when applied and I’ll just say that it doesn’t seem like it goes on smoothly or consistently. In a single sentence: Por-15 looks crappy…at least my experience with it. I applied following their instructions and used the little foam applicator. Thinning and spraying it would probably come out better.

If you’re going to sandblast stuff, it might help with how it applies, I really can’t say for sure.

I once played the “Let’s eliminate rust on a vehicle” game. I lost. I spent a ton of money and time trying to eliminate rust and I came to the realization that I’m not rich enough or skilled enough or patient enough to tear a car down and work on it consistently for years to pull something like this off

(this happens to a lot of guys who decide to tackle bodywork and if you check on craigslist you can usually find unfinished projects that are partially assembled any week of the year)

1 - 1 of 1 Posts