Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
14,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good trailer hitch with optional eye bolts in the bumper for tying your canoe down on the roof:D. On second glance, I don't think I'd put anything on that roof. After market a/c with hot air extractors at base of the C pillars. Trunk leaks due to missing gutters. Rust in the usual and not so usual places.

Somebody here is just waiting to say, 'that'll all buff out'. Wait for it!:)

Bob

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1965-Chevr...e4bc83b8:g:t3oAAOSwPYRcWefC:rk:1:pf:0&vxp=mtr

·
Super Moderator
4,099 Posts
Yeah, it's sad. If the bottom of the doors and the cowl are that bad, imagine the floors. Florida salt air maybe. I have a soft spot for the 100 series with 3 on the tree; this car has a lot of soft spots in return.

At least you can see the rust damage on the car. If it were a '66 hardtop in the same condition, it might be buttered up with bondo and painted, throw on a set of wheels and 350/350 drivetrain and ask high teens or 20K.

·
Registered
5,719 Posts
if this car could talk, i bet it would have stories to tell

esp with having that hitch on

·
Registered
132 Posts
O just put some fresh gas and points in it and drive it until it falls apart :yes:

The front bumper looks usable but every other panel..well...:eek: I bet it will buf….:D

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
Nope no points.....it`s had an HEI replacement. Just barely a parts car, not much of that either.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Well see right there, its got an HEI for an inline 6. That's worth the price right there, no points to change lol.:hiding:

·
Registered
1,536 Posts
Headlight rings look pretty sweet so worth saving. Just every other piece of metal needs work, but that is....well based on my project a lot of work. I can't imagine it will be anything other than parts car now which is too bad.

·
Registered
1963 SS
35 Posts
The interior does look decent somehow...if someone had a good shell and needed everything else might be worth it.

·
Super Moderator
4,099 Posts
CBR kit up front with an LS swap.. She’ll run like a top and handle like she’s on rails.. :devil:

Didn't see your post. Don't you think the first hard left turn the body will just go straight without the drivetrain?

Sometimes really rusty cars can be decent parts cars. Did anyone on SNS buy it?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts