Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
I will be there also selling my big yellow truck and a tunnel ram for a big block.If anybody is interested email me.I will try to take some pics.:D

·
Premium Member
854 Posts
Swap Meet

I'm bringing my 63 convertible down to try and sell it. :(

·
Premium Member
2,803 Posts

·
Registered
761 Posts
I might be out there to pick up a few things for the '63 C-10 project. Kimball, is there anything you need for the drag car? I probably have spares that you are welcome to for the build up.
well vince that sounds pretty cool. I dont know how busy you are this weekend , I should be home all weekend . working on the car . If your not to tied up , you can come over take a look at how much of a project I got my self into . I can get that steering wheel off for you :yes: talk to you soon :D

·
Registered
4,760 Posts
dont know if i can make pomona i dont really need anything for my car i got hunny dew things so you now how that goes but hey steve you gonna go to that mels thingy sunday at ontario mills i think me and a friend of mine are gonna go. see if he can bring his chevelle out to play :yes:

·
Registered
761 Posts
dont know if i can make pomona i dont really need anything for my car i got hunny dew things so you now how that goes but hey steve you gonna go to that mels thingy sunday at ontario mills i think me and a friend of mine are gonna go. see if he can bring his chevelle out to play :yes:
thats very possible:yes:

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
Sheesh! There are just waaaay tooooo many things to do car related here in SoCal!!

SCCA [email protected] El Toro---- NOGO.
Pomona----- Just about everyone else
Spring Fling---- oops! Sorry! Thats a Mopar deal!!
Summit Series- Irwindale, drag racing!!

And- I'm sure there are a few car shows and cruises to throw into the mix.

Whew!
There's a rally at Glen Helen also.

Sal is covering for me on Saturday so I'll be trying to fix a leak on the Pontiac. If I fix it I'll be down there with it For Sale.

·
Premium Member
3,532 Posts
I'll have my SS at Pomona today. Also my Dad's Black 66

Tomorrow will probably just be my Dad's car. If you see it, stop and say hi

1 - 20 of 21 Posts