Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Go all out and build the stroker

Votes: 22 88.0%
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I bit the bullit and bought an edelbrock 410 hp top end kit, for my 74 camaro. Now Im wondering which route to go, should I just throw it on the 77k mile stock bottom end 350 or build the 30 over 350 4-bolt main block I have collecting dust, and while Im at it put a nice stroker kit in it:confused:

·
Registered
609 Posts
just do it once,,,,,,stroke it or you will be kicking yourself in the azz later, then sell your 77k or keep it as a whole.

i would build the stroker complete so you can change quickly

·
Registered
3,999 Posts
Build the .030 over block into a stroker. As said before, if you pull the 350 from the Camaro I'd gladly accept it as a donation. :D:D:D

·
Premium Member
13,309 Posts
build as big as you can afford....

now that said....

what are your plans and goals with the car?

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I just wish I had some of that money you are throwing around at all of theses cars,lol.
Greg
yeah it is nice having no bills, and living with my parents....well the having no bills part but any income is basically expendable:rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
build as big as you can afford....

now that said....

what are your plans and goals with the car?
I really just want a fun cruiser to take down the track sometimes

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Im really trying not to spend that much money becaues im going to penn state in the fall. If I do the 383 im gonna need a trans, stall converter, and rear end done, so im more leaning towards just throwing it on the motor in the car......or I can theke the top end off my nova and out it on the maro and out the edelbrock kit on my 400 small block in the nova:devil:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts