Chevy Nova Forum banner

Which would you rather have?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5,781 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
just thought I'd let you know that as soon as I get money, I'll attempt 800HP AND 100mpg. New technology, fuel vaporization(don't worry about lean burn;) ) , high perf. cooling, ceramics, it's all good.

·
Premium Member
2,921 Posts
for my toys , my 4x4 and nova, i dont care about mpg. BUT, i do own a jimmy that gets about 22 mpg and grand prix that gets about 30mpg. so they are my daily drivers and not my big 4x4.. i would love to have a lot of power and still get decent mpg. maybe some day!

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
supernovanator said:
just thought I'd let you know that as soon as I get money, I'll attempt 800HP AND 100mpg. New technology, fuel vaporization(don't worry about lean burn;) ) , high perf. cooling, ceramics, it's all good.
If your like me, when you finally have the money to put all that stuff on your car, the cost of a tank of gas won't bother your wallet anymore!:eek:

·
Banned
26,231 Posts
i wanna have warp drive, do some "beam me up Scotty's" and have those special little lights that blink on the console.

·
Premium Member
13,245 Posts
supernovanator said:
Make sure you have a video camera rolling during this so we all can watch the big explosion. :D Don't forget to fire up your flux capacitor.

(who thinks your username should be "Doc")

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Premium Member
10,210 Posts
DriveWFO said:
Make sure you have a video camera rolling during this so we all can watch the big explosion. :D Don't forget to fire up your flux capacitor.

(who thinks your username should be "Doc")
ol' Doc Brown that is...lol:rolleyes: :D

·
Premium Member
3,257 Posts
I think supernovanator should wait until he completes that first semester of high school chemistry before he starts some of these projects he has planned. Shouldn't be long now, school is almost over.

·
Registered
5,781 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
wskaiser said:
I think supernovanator should wait until he completes that first semester of high school chemistry before he starts some of these projects he has planned. Shouldn't be long now, school is almost over.
ha ha ha. did that a long time ago. I will do it, just like I will do all the things I want. full time student doesn't earn much money, though.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts