Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Anyone had a chance to examine the POL rack n pinion for $649? I have never ordered anything from them ever and while I lean toward a Church Boys set up I was wondering if this is a cheapo or good value?:confused: NOT an endorsement and I just copied this off their add to compare.

1962-74 CHEVY II/NOVA, RACK & PINION KIT #19623 NEWLY designed Rack & Pinion kit for Chevy cars are far superior than the competition and is the perfect solution!

This kit is specifically designed for the Nova's, the power rack & pinion has been developed with the correct ball center dimension to eliminate bump steer, and our mounting bracket is far superior compared to others on the market.

Best of all, this is a direct Bolt-on application. No chassis modifications needed.

It will also greatly improve your handling and steering, while maintaining road feel.

The manual rack-n-pinion kit is recommended for racing.

Kit includes:
• Rack and Pinion (custom made)
• Bolt on Steering arms (power only)
• All Mounting Fittings and Hardware
• Complete installation guide
• Limited lifetime warranty
• Available in Power or Manual, please specify.
• 62-67 Nova shown, includes mounting bracket, complete pump kit w/lines & billet remote reservoir.

Please specify the following:
• Column Type
• Transmission Type
• Engine Type
• Size Headers?
• Finish Type (black or upgrade to Chrome for $100)

Note: May require additional items to complete installation, inquire.

May vary in appearance to image shown, depending on application.

·
Vendor
7,085 Posts
Stay away from the Unisteer for the early cars,CBR is the best and nicest fitting R&P on the market currently for the 62-67 Nova

·
Registered
432 Posts
I would not waste my time with a stock front subframe mod.... save your cash for a Heidts subframe that include the R&P, better brakes, suspension , strength, increased clearance, etc... well worth it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts