Chevy Nova Forum banner

PM's and questions

11K views 8 replies 7 participants last post by  abhimanyu-rajp 
#1 ·
I do not mind anyone PM'ing to ask a question, but unless it is something that you do not want in the public forum please post the question in a thread. This way others that may have the same question will benefit by the thread, it can be found by searching and it is a lot easier to have continuity through the process of the repair. Do not ever think your question is trivial or dumb, we are here to help and those that cause trouble can be dealt with; besides being a moderator I am also Italian and we have ways of getting things taken care of :yes: :D

#3 ·
You posted to an old thread started in 2009.

I looked in the FAQ and found this:

Quote:
It is your responsibility to keep the information in your profile up-to-date. You should especially ensure that your email address is kept current. You can alter any of the fields in your profile, except your username. Once you have registered your username, it becomes yours for life. In extreme circumstances, you may request that the administrator change your username, but he or she will require a very good reason to do so. Quote

Hope this helps.

Lou

#7 ·
You already do :D
If you have 10,000 post what does it matter
For the most part the amount means nothing if they are just replies in the BS section. Some see it as a guide to maybe getting a better answer to their question but in reality it does not mean a whole lot...at least not to me ;)
If you read my 10000 posts most of them have to do with 4th gens and general trouble shooting cause that is what I have the most experience with. Specific info on other generations is not in my area of expertise.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.