Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,833 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My local community had a parade and community get together today along with a car show .Over 100 cars showed up so here's what the Novas looked like.

·
Premium Member
1963 Chevy II wagon 400
11,864 Posts
Liked the pics, very nice !!! :yes: Aloha,Ric

·
Premium Member
3,833 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The weather wasn't too bad, may be 90 but there was a breeze evey now and then.I had a chemo treatment on Monday and then had to help out with judging so by the time we got thru I was pretty tired and left before they gave out the awards.There were several cars that came from at least 3 hrs. away.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Boy, I wish I had a known that there was a show in Pleasantview. I was visiting my brother-in-law in Springfield. Anyway, while visiting my son at MTSU, I did get to go to the cruise at Murfreesboro on the Medical Parkway. There were alot of cars there, only about 4 Chevy II's though. Had a good time. The wife had a hard time keeping up though. I do plan to attend again. Roger

·
Registered
714 Posts
Wow, Mike, looks like a pretty good show. I was at the Nats, but wish I could have been there. Looks like the Novas where well represented. Thanks for the pics.

·
Premium Member
3,833 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Wow, Mike, looks like a pretty good show. I was at the Nats, but wish I could have been there. Looks like the Novas where well represented. Thanks for the pics.

I had a great time hanging out with your neighbor Donald and Roy Stephens.I'll bet that you had a better time though.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts