Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
796 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wednesday nights at PIR (Portland International Raceway) theres car shows and drag races. Does anyone want to hook up and go together in a few weeks? Maybe we can get a few Novas together?

·
Registered
83 Posts
Im in depending on what week. I went to the opener, VERY large turnout:yes:

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
This was one of the best cars shows Ive been to in a long time, and I cant believe they do it every Wednesday. Its only 5 dollars to get in for every two people in the car.

We'll see you guys there again in a couple weeks, Doug

·
Registered
83 Posts
Doug- Nice meeting you! That was the 4th largest cruize in Ive been to, the previous 3 were bigger:D:yes:

·
Premium Member
796 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Pir

we are going to PIR this wendsday should be there around 3pm on 8/5 :sleep: see you there

·
Registered
83 Posts
Cool.. I might go in my truck. I will try and find ya and bs. Cant wait to see that paint!

·
Premium Member
796 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hey wheres REX?

Cool.. I might go in my truck. I will try and find ya and bs. Cant wait to see that paint!
We're glad that some one from here thats local is going to show up - no matter what vehicle your coming in.

We arent local and we have about 150 miles one way to go. Already 10,000 miles logged and more to go. We'll keep the chop saw at home.

Anyone seen NovatoriousRex lately? Is he still at the dmv getting registration, or is he stuck in his computer chair?

Looking forward to seeing some of you at PIR, but doubtful for others.

·
Premium Member
14,614 Posts
Anyone seen NovatoriousRex lately? Is he still at the dmv getting registration, or is he stuck in his computer chair
One out of two isn't bad. At least I got the new plate tags, but I'm still stuck to this damn chair. :D

I promise, I will make one sometime before they end. :yes:

·
Premium Member
14,614 Posts
Be a man, do the right thing!
Its open from 4pm-10pm. Bring the kids. We'll be there from 4pm-6:30, sorry we're leaving so early BUT Dales taking the Car to the Yellowstone Rod Run Thursday morning at 3:30am.
A man, anyway THIS man, does what he wants to do regardless of any pressure from those in his peer group. :rolleyes:

I'll be there when it's right for me to be there. :yes:

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
If that's the kind of attitude I can expect when/if I ever show up, it appears I've made the right decision. :rolleyes: I choose to spend my time how I want to spend my time, no how someone else thinks I should, sorry.
I guess I cant type sarcasm anymore than you can read it... I guess I would have to put up some of these lame smiley faces so you could get the joke. :):yes::no::turn::rolleyes::cool::confused::D:eek::(:eek:
No hard feelings.

Doug

1 - 20 of 24 Posts