·
Premium Member
1,845 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Premium Member
453 Posts
Picky, picky, picky!

I was going to snap it up until I saw that there wasn't a picture of the trailer. :cool: But seriously.........with all of the time & money put into the car why not a modern subframe? It's not as though the car is anywhere near original anymore anyway. The only investment in the front end appears to be aftermarket disc brakes which they didn't mention in the description or show a good picture of. Nice job though if you like that much glitz under the hood.

·
13,702 Posts
L79Fan, please tell me that avatar pic isn't an L79 sitting under that pile of snow ;) ;) . And they call Canada (except for SW British Columbia :) ) the 'great white north' :rolleyes:.
Bob

·
Premium Member
453 Posts
No sirree Bob!

No Bob, the L79 spent the winter on the rotisserie. That's actually my "Little old Lady" estate 60,000 mile original 4-door that I bought a couple of years ago for parts. Knowing the whole time that I was writing out the check that it was way too nice & original a car to ever part out. And a couple of weeks later I opened the local flyswatter & there was an ad for all of the pieces that I needed from a guy that had prostreeted a '67 post car. That was nothing short of phenomenal considering how hard it is to find 66-67 parts around here. Considering that she drove the car into her mid-nineties & died a couple of years later, you gotta wonder if she wasn't looking down & smiling about that one. :eek: Hey! Wait a minute! You don't suppose that she had anything to do with it!?!?!

·
Premium Member
1,077 Posts
I live in Maryland and go to alot of swap meets and shows, and never have seen this car before. It's a great looking car, but if is looking to get his starting price for car and trailer GOOD LUCK. I think he spent to much money in the car, to what it is worth.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts