Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,532 Posts
Nice pics! That orange and silver 4th gen has got to be one of the nicest 4th gens I have ever seen. How many cars are supposed to be at this event?

·
Premium Member
1,158 Posts
Nice pics! That orange and silver 4th gen has got to be one of the nicest 4th gens I have ever seen. How many cars are supposed to be at this event?
I'm not sure on the exact count that will show up, but from my hotel window I just counted 90 cars in the parking lot.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I don't think I'm going back Friday but I am for sure going back Sat. I hope there will be more cars then. I left kinda early so I didn't see 90 cars myself. There was a sweet set of Arcadian fenders thou. Wish I had the green backs. I'll add more pics as I go back so everyone feel free to keep checking the first post link.

·
Registered
265 Posts
I'll work on loading my pics later today- I tried to get every car - I think my camera gave out (battery needed charging) before I got to the 4th gen row not sure I got any of those.

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
I will upload some of mine later to I was there representing the 4 door owners only one in attendance would have been nice to bring home an award we left this morning tried to beat the rain but that didn`t work rained the whole trip home.

·
Registered
121 Posts
i was very disappointed with this show. Not what i was expecting from a national show!! :no:
wow! free admission, the best $12 buffet i've had in years, 100 or so Nova's, great weather or Super Chevy Indy $22 admission, 11 nova's, crappy fair food and a $5 lemonade, rain all day.

PS. Thanks to the Church Boys for the Pepsi that sun was killer Friday i was about to vapor lock.

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Hey if anyone got a good shot of the Resort can you shoot me a p.m. with all that was going on we forgot to get any photos of the resort to put in our scrapbook.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I live not far from there, if you need a good picture on a sunny day let me know and I snap a few off.

1 - 20 of 66 Posts