Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
793 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
pics

Thanks 68, I started putting pics up after looking at you guys photos:cool: for so long thought the sit might enjoy seeing my build not many comments though I would like to get more feed back but I must be doing a good job, cause not much has been said negative that is thanks again for the positive feed back! :cool:

·
Registered
682 Posts
Jer, your project is looking good man! I'm a sucker for post cars, especially with three pedals :D I can already hear that M22 whining:cool:

I love this pic

It speaks volumes about the scope of your build but you can see you're upbeat about it. I like that you've left the steering wheel in too......so you can drive while you sit in it and make engine sounds vvrrrrrrm....vvrrrrrrrrrrm!:D:D All ya need is a stool and a yard stick with Hurst written on it, LOL. The wife has caught me more than once sitting in mine:eek:

I can indentify with this one too.....

"NOT FOR SALE"........ya gotta keep the vultures away!

Keep up the good work,

Daymon

·
Registered
793 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
build pics

hey Nova nut, have the 2 Quarter skins they dont make sail panels for sedans so I have to fab patches, door skins have been replaced but need reworking as I had replaced them before Katrina both now have heavy surface rust one is dented from my c02/argon bottle falling on it during the storm have new trunk and steel hood may go with fiberglass hood .... have most parts i need just gotta keep workin need more money too!:yes::D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts