Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Thought this would be cool.
not sure if i got this posting pics thing down yet so lets try.
[/IMG] The datsun she was a lot of fun.

[/IMG] The s10 didnt have it long but it was cool.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Very cool. I used to have pics of tuscon dragway when i was about 10
They had in 1976 the 76 alterd show. nanook,the mob, pure heaven,
all of them. stil can hear all of them starting at the same time.
Thats something you never get out of your head.

·
Premium Member
11,208 Posts
Posted this before. Taken about 1976 at Thompson. RM

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
OUCH! Looks like a great yard sale.

Worst part was my sick little 355 was stolen. My father seen the guy and told him if his son (me) ever sees him he will end up layed up in the hospital so he better watch his back. I am still waiting to catch him on the street one day. I am going to knock him to the ground then grab his head and slam it like a basketball till he no longer moves. <<<<<< Not a joke

·
Premium Member
11,208 Posts
If someone stole my motor and I could prove it I'd lock him up. I would kick his butt after he got out. RM

·
Premium Member
6,444 Posts
Well this was my first Nova(now belong's to ALCON)that I bought back in 01'. With the intention of just driving it as a DD. BUTTTTTTTTTTTTT..................
a buddy talk me into building a new motor with the intention of making this car a street/strip car. Well that did not last long and that all changed.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Worst part was my sick little 355 was stolen. My father seen the guy and told him if his son (me) ever sees him he will end up layed up in the hospital so he better watch his back. I am still waiting to catch him on the street one day. I am going to knock him to the ground then grab his head and slam it like a basketball till he no longer moves. <<<<<< Not a joke
Well were not a little pissed are we. That comment was so graphic i thought
van damn was coming thru the door.

·
Registered
151 Posts
The good ole days of modified production cars. This car was all steel and had a 427, steel head, tunnel ram with 2 1050 dominators, T-10 4 speed and a 5.57:1 12 bolt.
[/IMG]

·
Registered
4,760 Posts
cool pics guys keepum comin :D :yes: ........ im trying to locate some of my dads ol pics of his stude at lions and all the cool socal tracks

1 - 20 of 45 Posts