Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm trying to find the roof holes for my shoulder belts in my '69. The last owner had a new headliner put in without punching the holes. Does anyone have a decent pic of the way they mount to the roof? Do the shoulder belt mounts use the same bolts as the lap belt floor mounts?

·
Super Moderator
7,177 Posts
I'm trying to find the roof holes for my shoulder belts in my '69. The last owner had a new headliner put in without punching the holes. Does anyone have a decent pic of the way they mount to the roof? Do the shoulder belt mounts use the same bolts as the lap belt floor mounts?
I don't know the exact location of the shoulder belt anchor, but the photos of my '69 should help. You may have to feel around the area with your finger to find the two mounting holes. I believe the two mounting bolts are 1/2"

Attachments

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's exactly what I needed to see. Your pic also allowed me to verify that what I found in a box of junk are actually shoulder belts. Btw...Classic industries list the bolts as a 1/2-13, which is a standard UNC thread. Thanks again.

I don't know the exact location of the shoulder belt anchor, but the photos of my '69 should help. You may have to feel around the area with your finger to find the two mounting holes. I believe the two mounting bolts are 1/2"

1 - 5 of 5 Posts