Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
nova

This is a car i have been doing body work for many months now have .I bought it from a steves site member ,got red SS interior for it ,and 350 small block ,looking for a dropped 2in disc for it ,i will post pics as i go

i

·
Premium Member
1,111 Posts
Very Sweet !!! Some one has done a lot of work and it SHOWS !

Keep the pics comin, you have my attention

·
Registered
23 Posts
What color is that in the rims? I have my 5 spoke panted black since they are kinda scuffed but i was thinking silver or graphite. I like yours.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
rims

dont know about color on rims thats how they came,there new ROCKET racing ,i like them old school type,thats theme i goning whith look on car,car is gonna be as low as i can get it.:yes:

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
car

well its back to work on this old girl she was rough and rusty panels were replaced when put in half way with bondo , but trip to meadia blaster showed all, we redone all of it so i knew it was done right this time around i will get photos out of it before some of u will know this car i am sure ,i followed it for about 6 mouths before ,price got right ,but even still got quit a bit in now but she was saved,body work is right now ,i,am so glad i took to media blaster,shes looking good now ,more pics to come

1 - 8 of 8 Posts