Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I bought this car about a month ago from a guy in fullerton (CA)... he also told me about this great site. He sent me all the pictures he had of the car so the last picture is what the car looked like when I got it. In the past months I've had a few things done... dual exhaust (flowmaster 40 series)... window tint... and of course the Torq Thrust wheels. Thanks to Batman for the fitment help! Wheels are 17x7 w/ 4" bs all the way around. Tires are 215/50 in the rear and 205/50 in the front. The car still needs some work but is coming along pretty well. The second picture looks kind of odd but thats only because I was dodging traffic to take the pics.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The rally wheels were 8 in the back but they rubbed. I could have custom ordered the wheels but I couldnt wait 6 weeks!... got them in two days from Summit.

The only problem was the driver front fender, it isnt sitting correctly and was nearly touching the tire. The car was in an accident at one point and it was replaced... they did the body work as cheap as possible. The bumper filler panel is bondo'd on that side along with the bezel extension (where the grill bracket attaches). I found a complete grille assembly on eBay for $75 (bumper filler panel, the molding that attaches to it, a clean grille, hood latch assembly, bezel extension, headlamps, the whole thing).

The grill that I got is perfectly straight... how would I go about restoring it? I cant see buying a repro if I can make this one look halfway decent.

Ok now I'm rambling--

1 - 8 of 8 Posts