Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My friend Wayne drove his 64 over last night for the first time! He still has some nuts and bolts to finish up and order some wheels for it but its lookin good! He's got a 434 small block, 200r4, 9", mini tubbed, hiedts front and what not. All the trim is airbrushed on the side and the color is Dupont Hot Hues Sonic Boom Blue.

Wish I could say the same for mine:( ....although I took her for a few rides around the block today and other than the fact theres no doors and front end its gonna run GOOODD!!

LATER!
GARY

·
Registered
714 Posts
Man I am wearing out the "Save as" right now! That blue on that car is gorgeous! Really looks nice. Gary, your car is coming along great. Can't wait to see it all back together. It's gonna ROCK!

·
Registered
375 Posts
nice car ! is the molding on the side of the car painted on?
nice touch how was it done i seen another car done like that

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Wogs64SS said:
Gary, I see your buds got fenderwell headers like mine. You wouldn't happen to have any pics of his exhaust would you? I'm in the process of doing mine and would like to see how he did his:D
I can get some pics, he made it all himself...3" with an x-pipe like mine, were takin to a show tomorrow..Ill get some pics for ya!

·
Registered
788 Posts
Wow!!!!!!!!!!

You guys are doing fantastic work on your cars! Congratulations.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts