Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
well it's not much but i love her...:D

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Gates72ss said:
Not much is an understatement...nice car
Thanks, the car does have some bad spots little rust bubbles under ther paint in the rear....but i do my own paint and body so hear real soon i have it all painted up..."same color"

Looks sharp, I like the hood scoop seems to bring out the color more to me
i just bought the car this past friday 10th and everyday it seems to look better and better to me even with the green "that i thought would be the first thing to go" but i may just have to keep the color..

·
Registered
127 Posts
Cool Car! My dad traded my mom's 64 Chevy II on a new Pontiac Ventura hatchback in 1973!

·
Registered
32 Posts
nice car! gotta love um!:D

sweet ride! not that i'm partial to venturas though...lol
thanks, i think they are kinda bad arse..:D

·
Registered
475 Posts
I agree with the others too...keep the color, I think it looks great. Maybe paint the raised part of the hood flat black to match the scoop.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Nice 72!

I like the Ventura, the chevy motor and the green.
Mines a Ventura II and not a Sprint.
Did yours come with a 350 ?

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
orcuttc said:
I like the Ventura, the chevy motor and the green.
Mines a Ventura II and not a Sprint.
Did yours come with a 350 ?
From what i understand it came with a 307..:D

·
3,875 Posts
I was wondering where all the Ventura guys were hanging out.:D

Scott: Ventura's came with Chevy 250 I6's, 307's and Pontiac 350's from the factory. That's probably because Pontiac didn't make a motor smaller than a 350 at that time.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
thanks guys. well looks like i gotta put a roll cage in her....i really dont want to but to run 7.00 heads up i have to.last week at the track after the first run they told me not to bring it back until i had a cage,so i guess i really dont have a choice.can anyone tell me if i have to take the back seat out or can i go through the rear deck with a 6 point cage?:confused:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts