Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My pops ended up having some other things to take care of so we didn't roll down in the his longroof, instead I grabbed the wife and kid and we rode down in the wifes longroof. I felt a little out of place in the Dodge on the caravan but it was cool playing the caboose. I had a good time but the day was cut short cause the little guy just demanded that we go get him some McDonald's Nuggets.

The IE caravan

I didn't get much time to take pics so here are just a few I took of the Nova groups. There was a HUGE Nova turn out, especially with cars I've never seen before. I wasn't the only one who thought this too. :yes: I bet we'll have some new signups here at SNS very soon.

Some random cars

The little guy claiming the art gallery as his own.

Some pics from the shop/museum

Hey Steve, these wouldn't be the cars you were talking about would they? :devil:

·
Registered
4,760 Posts
to cool you were in the magnum funny i thought you guys where some random folks just going along for the ride ........... i had no idea that you owned a nova until wade told me i just thought you guys were like " hey whats going on " and decided to join in on the caravan :eek: oh i was behind wade the hole way i was in my 2 different colored primer 63 nova :yes: that was a blast i had so much fun way cool pics i didnt even check out the museum :no: just hung outside the hole time funny ive never been there either

·
Registered
761 Posts
those are them. I wonder If someone took the wheels off so know one would take the car . the 65 would make a nice car :yes: If you talk to someone about the 65 and your not interested let me know please steve :yes: talk to you soon ( come get your parts ) j/k when you got time

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
those are them. I wonder If someone took the wheels off so know one would take the car . the 65 would make a nice car :yes: If you talk to someone about the 65 and your not interested let me know please steve :yes: talk to you soon ( come get your parts ) j/k when you got time
I've got too many unfinished projects as it is.............

I'll give you a call this week about the parts.

·
Registered
761 Posts
I've got too many unfinished projects as it is.............

I'll give you a call this week about the parts.
If you see someone at that house or know how to get a hold of them ,I would Interested in the 65 chevelle If the price was right:yes:

·
Premium Member
2,139 Posts
Ok so here are some pics!!!! If you have trouble viewing its Kodak! So i managed to capture the infamous Pink phone in action, Dale drinking the Propane , Adrienne teasing me with her "watermelon" :eek:right after showing me her "Lemons":D. Notice how coy she was right behind Lyndon's back! I got the whole "Novaflow" group that got stuck over to the side of the building once the "Nova " parking was full. (I bet they felt like the "Red headed step child") But they came over and got Dogs and such and we tried to make them feel like part of the group.:yes: IE caravans ROCK! There is no participation on this site like the IE boys, Damn straight!!!!! http://www.kodakgallery.com/ShareLanding.action?c=6uv3ise.6msxfvqy&x=0&h=1&y=-usyt01&localeid=en_US&cm_mmc=site_email-_-site_share-_-core-_-view_photos_button Make sure to make the page full screen, you'll see alot more.

·
Premium Member
2,139 Posts
If you see someone at that house or know how to get a hold of them ,I would Interested in the 65 chevelle If the price was right:yes:
Allways working "the deal" huh Steve? Your gonna need a warehouse soon!

·
Premium Member
2,139 Posts
Sorry I missed it this year!! How many Novas? Looks like more than ever!!
Al said he counted 50! Not all Steve's members though. Probably 45 Steve's members:yes:

·
Premium Member
981 Posts
Here's some of my shots,
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

·
Premium Member
2,330 Posts
So Cal's Nova Hospitality Never Ceases to Amaze Me

Hello everyone,

My heart felt thanks go to all of you for going out of your way to make me feel welcomed. I have had an awesome time, and I still have not left the area, but I couldn't wait until I returned home to share my thanks and appreciation.

Al (63 Pro), You have been my "Quan" Ambassador, and thank you very much to you and your family for receiving me at your home. I am sorry for turning you down on the movie offer, but those family outings are too precious to dilute by sharing your attention to an outsider. Most kind nonetheless.

Yesterday's John Force Cruise Nights was a great event for which I am glad I attended. Here are some snippets of what I was able to witness....

"well, wouldn't be better if I lit the grill first, before putting the hot dogs on?" ...lololol...jk

"Last year we learned to block the wind from the flames..." [hopefully we ever need to learn that we should have made the windscreen out of metal...lol]

Visual proof of So Cal's hospitality...awesome deal, David, Dale, Lyndon, and Wade! Thanks for the food. It really hit the spot...:thumbsup:

John Force's place main lobby is covered "Wally-To-Wally"

Some of the SO Cal Nova's volunteers...Pukegreen71, Rookie (Chris), and others [sorry, I am still trying to get everyone's names straight...help? ] :eek:..

The Cruise Night gave me the opportunity to come accross this 28K miles 1970 LT-1...my favorite Corvette :D:D:D

Chris, Thanks for this shot. I remember this car in Force's career the most...plus I like the retro-look...:D

Thank you all again for the memorable event. Jim, thanks for helping join the caravan. And Wade, you guys are experts at caravans...wow, the timing was impeccable. 2Forever, nice in meeting you. Beautifull longroof. ChevyguyAl, awesome cars. It was a pleasure hanging our with everyone. I'll bring a notebook next time and writedown all the names...at 48 it seems I need to.:(:eek::D :D:thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 37 Posts