Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
615 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Pics from musclepalooza LVD NY 5/27

Hey guys, figured i would share some of the pics i took today at musclepalooza - lebanon valley dragway.I met wilmasboy ,Tom is a great guy and has a great nova.I know there was also some others from the board that were there, but werent near their cars so i could introduce myself...Any way here's a few pics from this morning.. http://s77.photobucket.com/albums/j45/Gates72ss/

·
Registered
871 Posts
I am glade to see my 68 nova L78 car made it to the post. My son who is 6 was too interested in the drags. I think I only walked around once and was at my car for 20 minutes. I had a good day enjoying the hobbie with him. To bad I missed you gates72ss. Did you have your car there.

Jason

·
Premium Member
615 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
jason 68 L78 said:
I am glade to see my 68 nova L78 car made it to the post. My son who is 6 was too interested in the drags. I think I only walked around once and was at my car for 20 minutes. I had a good day enjoying the hobbie with him. To bad I missed you gates72ss. Did you have your car there.

Jason
I looked at your for a while waiting to see if you came back around, nice car man.I like the little book you had setup with all the background of the cars build..Nah didnt get my car there this year, still working on it but i'll be there and other shows next year for sure..I look forward to meeting ya down line...... [/QUOTE]thanx for sharing, Gates!!! Some nice lookin' rides there and looks like the weather held up!!

Bogie... ..[/QUOTE]" The weather held out nice, better than predicted.Had a great time checking out all the rides.... :beer:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts