Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey everyone, so today I am heading out to Ohio from CT to go pick up a 1972 Nova SS. My first one. its a factory ss with a replaced 350 HO crate motor. Factory 4 speed, 3:55 rear gears, bucket seats, center console. he started at 26,000 and were pickin it up for 19,000. Pictures to come soon. please if anyone has any insight as to what to look for etc. please feel free to chime in. any advice or comments are well appreciated. Thanks everyone nice to be on the site!

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
Welcome to the site. I like that '72 body style, hurry up and post some pics.:turn:Check for all the basics like rust under the qtrs, fenders and rockers. Bring a magnet with some felt cloth to check for giant bondo spots. Runs, drives with no odd noise. Hit some bumps wile test driving it, check the breaks a couple times. Run the numbers just to make sure it's real and you should be good.

·
Registered
26,336 Posts
POST PICS OF IT AND WE CAN ASSESS IT MUCH MORE IN DETAIL! :pics:

·
Registered
5,205 Posts
Welcome to the site. Nothing like the excitement of getting a new ride. Good luck getting it home and then let the fun begin.

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
member intro.

Welcome and Hi , sounds like a real sharp car but with out original engine shure sounds like top dollar, but thats only my opinion . skinnydude

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
sorry it took so long for pics but here she is. feel free to critique it. let me know what you all think. sorry for the cell phone pics. btw i know that the left exhaust pipe is a hair longer. i am cutting it ASAP
[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

·
Premium Member
1963 Chevy II wagon 400
11,879 Posts
Score !!!!!! Welcome to the SNS forum. Very nice car you got there. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Aloha, Ric

1 - 19 of 19 Posts