Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
5,669 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
get my Long roof society shirt ready:rolleyes:
I am having It delivered on Sunday. It's drivable but last week it had no brakes, he filled up the master because it was dry and today it has brakes:eek: so to be safe he will trailer it to my house:D runs good L6 and powerglide

·
0 Posts
Didn't he build it for his daughter?

Did you tell him about the mini nats?

·
Registered
906 Posts
nice find:yes:soon as my hartop car is done iam going to get a wagon for sure,they are so cool dropped to the ground,fully tinted windows with a sticker in the back window that says dont laugh your daughter is inside:yes:
don
wagons are badazz

·
Premium Member
1,698 Posts
I was gonna say congrats to you, but just remembered.... IT AIN'T YOURS!!! :no:

Tell your lady I said Congrats on scoring the wagon! SHE'S the one that gets the LONGROOF SOCIETY apparel, not YOU. :rotfl:

Hey... at least it's in the family bro! I guess it's "partially" yours 'eh? :yes:

·
Registered
5,669 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I was gonna say congrats to you, but just remembered.... IT AIN'T YOURS!!! :no:

Tell your lady I said Congrats on scoring the wagon! SHE'S the one that gets the LONGROOF SOCIETY apparel, not YOU. :rotfl:

Hey... at least it's in the family bro! I guess it's "partially" yours 'eh? :yes:
yeah, we're actually splitting the car 50/50 its the new family car for me Claudia and the pup (chevy)

·
Premium Member
1,736 Posts
LMAO!...Nice congrats bro! Now you can make it out to our meets with a Nova! :yes:

-Justin

·
Premium Member
1963 Chevy II wagon 400
11,866 Posts
That's a sweet wagon, nice wheels too..........just a b#tchin' deal !!!!:turn:

·
Registered
302 Posts
Score!!!!

Nice find...looks real clean. Best of luck with it.
If I may ask...what did you pay and how'd you find her?
Best.
Steve

·
Registered
5,669 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
The car belongs to a friend of mine. I have been asking him for the past few years if he would sell me the car and he always said no. but just last week I sent him a text to ask again and he said "yeah' come check it out":D I'm picking it up for $2,500 on Sunday. It does have some rust that isn't visible in the pics, but hey, whats a little work:rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
2,014 Posts
The car belongs to a friend of mine. I have been asking him for the past few years if he would sell me the car and he always said no. but just last week I sent him a text to ask again and he said "yeah' come check it out":D I'm picking it up for $2,500 on Sunday. It does have some rust that isn't visible in the pics, but hey, whats a little work:rolleyes:
OK, once again, NO FAIR! From a Midwest person.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts