Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
626 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

my wife picked her self up a new 70 nova project today believe it to be a true ss has disc brakes factory 4 speed car ...has a pretty healthy 406 in it now it needs some tlc but has a great body to restore will be posting pics as we start the build..send all ideas to help her decide on options for the final look

·
Registered
626 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thx for the compliments guys. I looked up all the paint codes and interior code last night car came cranberry red with black vinyl top black bench seat 4spd car. This is gonna be a fun build for me and my wife!

·
Registered
2,267 Posts
Nice car!!! Hope you don't end up in divorce court during the build.:devil: RICK

·
Registered
682 Posts
Looks great. :)

Do you plan to go back to the original color, or stick with the blue?

·
Registered
626 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
No we will not end up in divorce court over the car. My honey loves me and im gonna build it the way she wants it! It will probably be some shade of light green with black vinyl top black interior and hopefully 4spd if we can find one

·
Registered
20,109 Posts
Nice score you got there. Good luck with your build:yes:.

·
Registered
626 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
We hope to build a nice car thx for all the compliments. We will be getting started on it real soon

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
Shooot .... looks like a really nice ride!

What does she want it to look and operate like?

·
Registered
626 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Like a dream! We are looking for a 4spd to put back in it with a 406 it will have vinyl top put back on it and bench seat will some shade of light greenish silver probably

1 - 20 of 32 Posts