Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went to the Hill last night and looked for ya. Were you up there? I tried your cell and got a message thingy. :)

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
JR said:
I went to the Hill last night and looked for ya. Were you up there? I tried your cell and got a message thingy. :)
JR, I wasn't at the Hill last night. Saturday was my dad's 75th birthday and we had a big party for him. I worked on the car all day today. Still haven't got the carb dialed in exactly right, but I'm getting closer. Got a small rearend leak I need to fix.

I was just reading some old threads about oil pressure today. When I got it good and warm today, I only had 20 psi at idle which is less than I'd like to see. Changed the oil and went from 10w30 to 10w40. I'll try it a while and may have to go to 20w50. Hopefully I'm not getting fuel by the rings. Didn't smell gas any unusual gas smells when I drained the oil. Cross your fingers for me!

My target is to go the Hill a week from Friday (4-14), weather permitting to do a little test and tune and see what else leaks or doesn't work right.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts