Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am thinking about either leaving bumpers, headlight and taillight assemblies chrome and painting all the window trim black (off black) or...leaving window trim, head-tail lights and painting bumpers black

Any opinions? Can anyone photoshop that? Thanks.

·
Registered
331 Posts
Just my 2cents, I think that would look hideous.
Especially on a car as nice as yours, which people would die for.
Can't beat the look of chrome.
That being said, it's your car, do what you like.

·
Registered
744 Posts
Chrome makes a black car pop (In my opinion)

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks, just looking to break it up a bit. i'm looking at the 67 in the latest issue of super chevy and the window trim is painted. saw that car on here before

the window trim is going to be a PIA to get off and painted now.

·
Premium Member
11,931 Posts
That's the one! I think that gives a real clean look around the windows and ties it into the body color better.
If you noticed he left the hoops brushed to give it a little more contrast that's why I suggested polished or brushed wheels.

I like what he did with the bright work.

John

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
If you noticed he left the hoops brushed to give it a little more contrast that's why I suggested polished or brushed wheels.

I like what he did with the bright work.

John
Not looking to buy new rims but I get what your saying. I think his looks good cause the painted trim is a different color than the body, mine may not get the same look if all black.

The more I look at it the more I think I will have the bumpers colored black. I got new blak door handles so will match them to that. I need to cut the rear bumper for the gas door and might cut in reverse lights, so will have that one done and see what it looks like with the Marquez tail lights. If it looks good, I'll do the front one. Then either eliminate the side mirror or make it the same color as the handles.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts