Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,698 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I met with ZR-1Jeff for a bit today and decided to take some photos for the heck of it. I have more... but here's a few...

·
0 Posts
This is a nice shot........ Was the "little" samoan on the back of Jeff's neck?

·
Registered
3,859 Posts
Both low and sittin on 16's... I love 'em

Wish I could go that low but I have to worry about smacking my oil pan and long tubes:rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
1,698 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
This is a nice shot........ Was the "little" samoan on the back of Jeff's neck?

That was my favorite shot too.

:rotfl: ... No... the little samoan doesn't like bush... and prefers 'em shaved.

·
Premium Member
1,698 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for the compliments guys.. and gal. :D

These shots were taken in an old main road of Fremont... a little piece of Jeff's past. So, for Jeff... the pictures his car on this particular stretch of road has more meaning to it than just the car.

For those that want a photo taken of their car, I have a few places I've scoped-out that would be awesome for shots.

·
Registered
809 Posts
[QUOTE

These shots were taken in an old main road of Fremont... a little piece of Jeff's past. So, for Jeff... the pictures his car on this particular stretch of road has more meaning to it than just the car.
[/QUOTE]

This short stretch of road is the old Jarvis Blvd that went from Newark Blvd straight to Union City.As the city grew,population got bigger,progress took over and the old Jarvis Blvd was redesigned and this short stretch running through a field is all thats left.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts