Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,698 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK guys... great job spreading the word and showing up! Despite the economic downturn, we still managed to increase our attendance 50% higher than our last run.
.... sounds like a board meeting 'eh? LOL. :D

So... it was another great turnout. Always good to meet-up with you guys... and to meet the new guys as well. It was also cool to see NovaBRO come out to meet with us... even without his car --- get that ish finished already bro!!! :mad: ...That goes for you to Joe Rea! :mad:

Let's keep this up and keep spreading the word! Looks like the next meet will be the May GoodGuys! Hope to see you all there!

I'll work on getting that panoramic shot made of the lineup we had. In the meantime, hope you enjoy the pics.

IRIE

·
Registered
3,973 Posts
OK i was always curious how the PEG LEG tire mark ended up in front of my house during the last goodguys show.:D:D

I completed some tire forensics today.
Tell me what you guys think?:rolleyes:

This was taken this morning during the Donut run right after Schwabbe left it!

This was taken on the day of the last goodguys show.....:yes::yes::yes:

After further investigating tire composition,tread wear pattern,and age carbon dating...

I have determined these tires came from a dealer around the Tracy area..... :yes::yes:

·
Registered
6,794 Posts
OK i was always curious how the PEG LEG tire mark ended up in front of my house during the last goodguys show.:D:D

After further investigating tire composition,tread wear pattern,and age carbon dating...

I have determined these tires came from a dealer around the Tracy area..... :yes::yes:
We know nothing you own or would drive could make marks like that :devil::D:D

·
Registered
978 Posts
Nice turn out. Sorry I couldn't make it, I just got the Nova back on the road and I need to do some test drives before I take it for a long distance drive.

·
Premium Member
2,112 Posts
Really nice pics Jay!!:yes::yes::yes:

Great to see everyone this morning....:devil:

Dave

·
Premium Member
4,600 Posts

I ahhhhh don't know nothin' about no tire marks :rolleyes: my car can't even get out of it's own way :eek:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts