Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In their add in drag racer magazine, what wheels are they using? They are awsome looking and I cant figure it out, I have never seen them before, Sorry, I would post a picture, but I cant find the add online to post it.

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I tried. The only add I see is the one in the mag. I know this is a long shot, but you never know. Not sure if many people here even get this mag, but it is the best if you are a drag racer.

·
Premium Member
2,313 Posts
Is it a star center, or a slotted center? IIRC, the star centered wheels that they used for their ads were the Weld Aluma-Star 2.0s, but that was just before Coker purchased Phoenix last year. The older ads used the Drag Star wheels like Mike pictured above

·
Premium Member
2,313 Posts
Yeah, the slotted ones are part of Weld's new line of wheels. I think the front runners are the newer Magnum Series (III?) and the rears are the Vitesse or Vector(sp?) Series. Just a guess, I'm only going by the photocopy announcement I received awhile back in my pile of SEMA literature.

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah, the slotted ones are part of Weld's new line of wheels. I think the front runners are the newer Magnum Series (III?) and the rears are the Vitesse or Vector(sp?) Series. Just a guess, I'm only going by the photocopy announcement I received awhile back in my pile of SEMA literature.
Great. thanks.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts