Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
but i have a hole above my astray/cigarette lighter area....is there supposed to be a light in there.....

·
Premium Member
15,966 Posts
that is what it for!:yes:

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
haha i didnt want to assume nething, but with a hanging empty lightsocket and a hole i was pretty sure.....thanks al lol

·
Premium Member
1,536 Posts
No such thing as a dumb question in here NovabBear.....although you may get a remark from one or a few it is just a little jab.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
you know something occured to me last night....

i was heavily into car audio, hence always on caraudio.com
my buddy has a 93 rx7 and a 94 supra....hes always on their forums. he asked me the other day if people were as rude or arrogant on this forum as they were on all our other ones. this forum, for whatever reason is prolly the only forum ive been on where im not embarrased to ask anything because no one here that ive seen is an ******* and everyone likes to help another....jus another reason to love my nova i guess

·
Registered
423 Posts

my buddy has a 93 rx7 and a 94 supra....hes always on their forums. he asked me the other day if people were as rude or arrogant on this forum as they were on all our other ones. this forum, for whatever reason is prolly the only forum ive been on where im not embarrased to ask anything because no one here that ive seen is an ******* and everyone likes to help another....jus another reason to love my nova i guess
This is the BEST internet forum I have ever been on or looked at.

not to hijack but i agree. no egotistic dickheads on here from what ive seen, i enjoy this site, the people and the information

·
Registered
50 Posts

Well it is a reason to feel comfortable about asking a question. No one knows everthing about everything. If you don't know then you don't know.
In some areas I'm a genius,and in some I'm a dunce.

·
13,977 Posts
And it's still not a dumb question.............four and a half years later:D.

B.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts