Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I pinned my harness to a 01 truck, in which I was gonna use the truck intake as well. But now have a ls1 intake and injectors will my truck PCM work with the car injectors? I know I will need the ls1 injector plugs.

Thanks
Stan.

·
Premium Member
4,561 Posts
Yes but your tuner will need to change the impedance and scaling in the PCM. You will need the part numbers for both. I believe the early LS1's were 26# injectors, later years 28#, don't know what the truck's were...but easy enough to find with the part number and a call to your local dealership.

T,

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes but your tuner will need to change the impedance and scaling in the PCM. You will need the part numbers for both. I believe the early LS1's were 26# injectors, later years 28#, don't know what the truck's were...but easy enough to find with the part number and a call to your local dealership.

T,
Where do I find those numbers?

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
These are the numbers on the injectors. 12555894, 0280155890,927,962 and 1171 on the back. Or should I repin the harness to car PCM. The intake came from a vette and my cousin has the harness and maybe PCM too. If not a I know where i can get one.

·
Premium Member
4,561 Posts
These are the numbers on the injectors. 12555894, 0280155890,927,962 and 1171 on the back. Or should I repin the harness to car PCM. The intake came from a vette and my cousin has the harness and maybe PCM too. If not a I know where i can get one.
That's a 26.3 LB high impedance injector. See what the part number is on the truck injectors. The tuner will know what to do.....

T,

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
That's a 26.3 LB high impedance injector. See what the part number is on the truck injectors. The tuner will know what to do.....

T,
I just got back from getting the PCM that went with the intake. Thanks for your help guys!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts