Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,803 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The vids aren't as cool as last time, but here are some samples. There are only a couple up right now as I need to encode the rest of them still. I'll update the thread as I finish them.

PCH Cruise July 2009

I haven't added any music to the vids above. My plan is to purchase some royalty free music (about $100) and then add music to the vids, then put some video on DVD. I plan to do a DVD with last years PCH Cruise, PCH North Cruise, this cruise and maybe a cruise through Oak Glen (tying to plan this one).

For those that didn't see my 'camera setup,' I had a cheap camera mounted to my rear view mirror and my wife was using a Canon HD cam.

·
Registered
761 Posts
Lyndon you rock ! please let me know Im down for throwing In a donation for the cause , let me know. steve :D

·
Premium Member
2,803 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Lyndon & Stephanie, Great job as usual!! Everybody pitches in and does their part. Thanks again for what you all do and how it comes out so cool!!
Joe

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Thanks guys.

If it weren't for the picture/video taking Adrianne wouldn't have nearly as much fun as she does.

I finally added some pics:

http://63chevyii.com/photos.htm
I am so sorry. Why did I call Adrianne, Stephanie:confused::confused: Thanks again for all the time you guys are spending on this and, I too, would like to contribute to the "cause".:yes::yes:

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
I just got done looking at all the pictures you guys took and I was blown away!! What's the easiest way to copy or download them?? Great stuff!!

1 - 20 of 60 Posts