Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 20 of 105 Posts

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not sure if this is a good time to start this up, but I'm ready!! It was mentioned by a couple guys a few weeks ago to "test the waters" for another PCH Cruise. I'm always "in" for this one, as you guys know!! So let's bounce this one around and see what we can come up with. I'm thinking possibly later this month or early next month. Any weekend but the 20th of June for me. It was also suggested that we should just stick to cruising PCH and forget about the little "side-trips". Then it was suggested maybe we could take a cruise inland to "Cooks Corner", which is a cool "biker bar" and do some sight-seeing in the canyon. I'm totally open to suggestions and hope we can all agree (or come close) on a destination and/or cruise route. If it gets to crazy, I'll just decide and whoever wants to participate, can!! Let the "game" begin. I'll start with the "starting spot" - which I think should still be the Donut Shop in Huntington Beach. Have at it guys.
Joe

·
Registered
3,821 Posts
I am in also.
Any weekend but June 20th.
Which way on PCH has the nicer stuff to look at, North or South?
Is there any Vista points any where to stop at?

We need to make it on a weekend that Lyndon can make it so we have video of it.
I will bring my camcorder. But its always better to have more than one
I think we also need to keep together a little better than last time. :devil:

·
Registered
761 Posts
You know whats funny! when we were cruising to John Forces , I told stacy we need to do another beach cruise . she said that would be cool . we even brought up Cooks corner. she said we need to becarefull due to there is not alot of parking there. I have never been there . I think this is a great idea :yes:.

·
Registered
761 Posts
Hey Granny . We need to take that hood off and cut out those inner fenderwells :yes::D maybe even change the Thermostat.

·
Registered
761 Posts
NAW
Just take the big a** heat pump off of it :devil: :devil: :devil: :D :D :D
I will take it off of his hands :devil::D . maybe we should put the motor I just built in his wagon . and put his blower motor in the 63 and have some fun . TOM you can make the first pass :yes:

·
Premium Member
2,139 Posts
I'm in as long as Steve cruises behind me...... :eek: Gotta watch those bolts..... :eek::eek:
Good thing you werent behind me on the way home!!!!!:eek: There was a Expidition on my ***** between Jim , Steve and I. Something either let loose (still havent found anything) or road debris of some sort. All of a sudden there was a noise under the car and i see sparks showering the whole front of the guy behind me in the rear view. So i pull off at Grand and he follows me:(. He tells me to pull over and i signal im going for the parking lot so i can have some light . I check all the gauges and theyre ok. I pull up to a big light and leave it running. I get out and start checking everything under the car. The guy pulls in behind me and says the left rear wheel looked like it was on fire!! I check out the Cal Trac , exhaust , everything:confused:. The guys has about a 5" hole in the grill of his expedition:eek::eek: and we look in to see what went threw it. Luckily it hit the center support and didnt go threw his grill. We couldnt find what ever it was. So i do some brake checks and steering manuvers and everything seems ok. The guy says must have been some road debris and he leaves without asking for any info or anything:confused::eek:. So i drive home the rest of the way and everything seems fine. The next day we jack the car up and cant find anything!!!:no::eek:

1 - 20 of 105 Posts