Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,350 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I made a PayPal payment today (24th) And PayPal wont clear it till the 29th.. Ive never seen PayPal do this... Have you? Why are they doing it??

·
Banned
26,231 Posts
i recently made a PayPay charge and i thought it was instantaneous... i had ta check and make sure it was received... didn't kick my bank for a few days...

i dunno the whys or how comes though...

·
Registered
219 Posts
They did that to me once when I changed some detail in my account. I don't even remember what it was, might have been credit card expiration date.

·
Premium Member
8,478 Posts
If you do a Paypal electronic check, they will delay it for about a week. You have to use a credit card, or ATM card for your transactions if you want them to be instantaneous. I accidentally made a payment using Paypal's e-check once, and found out that it delays payment. I didn't realize I had done an e-check because it was automatically sellected as being from the account I always use. I just didn't see that it said it was an e-check. You have to watch it carefully!!

Randy (e-check should still instant IMO!):eek:

·
Premium Member
2,350 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
YOu are correct it did go though as an e-check. Ive never used PayPal like that ohwell

·
Premium Member
20,542 Posts
You did an e-check.I hate e-checks!!I always put on my auctions...Instant paypal payment only!There's always some person who does an e-check:confused: Then I have to wait 5 days for my money:confused:

·
Vendor
1,232 Posts
Did you notice it costs you much less when someone uses a E-check? It costs you only 50 cents instead of 3%. I like it when someone uses E-check. It can save me up to $40 on a sale.

·
Premium Member
20,542 Posts
ibuildm said:
Did you notice it costs you much less when someone uses a E-check? It costs you only 50 cents instead of 3%. I like it when someone uses E-check. It can save me up to $40 on a sale.
I did not know that....Its good to know for when I do higher priced auctions.I guess I don't hate e-checks :D

·
Registered
133 Posts
Nice to see you here Tim...

Not to get off track, but I didn't know you visited this website Tim... I e-mailed you awhile ago through e-bay about your nova front ends. I'm also in WA, Medical Lake. Hope to see your shop someday, I've heard alot of good things!!

Scott

1 - 11 of 11 Posts