Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,578 Posts
I think that's a member here selling the grille and lens. I bet he get the 900 for it. If I had the money I would buy it. Looks great and original nos couldn't ask for much more.

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
The seller also has a NOS Rally parking lense for $210 and a NOS taillight lens for $110. Plus the Rally grille brackets... Never seen a NOS parking lens for the Rally in 10 years of scouring Ebay...

I just hope whoever buy the grille doesnt ruin it by painting...

On ebay there is also a great used 76 SS grille w/lenses for 450 dollars, that doesnt require paint...

·
Premium Member
3,578 Posts
I like the chrome rally grille. The ss grille for 450 looks like brand new also, but I think it is over priced for being a used grille.

·
Registered
857 Posts
It says buy it now or best offer on the grille. I bet he'd take a few hundred less if he wanted it gone bad enough. If you look at completed listings he already sold a pair of reproduction lenses for 190.

·
Registered
40 Posts
This is a special time in history where the closed Chevrolet dealerships are clearing out their parts inventories. Someday the magic will end. :no:

·
Premium Member
3,578 Posts
Buyers beware a guy sent me a email saying he is selling a 76 ss grille. When he sent pics it was the $450 grille that was on ebay. The one on ebay was for sale in canada or a state close to canada. But the guy that emailed me selling the grille is saying he is in the Uk and wants the money wired asap. So If you get a email from the uk of a guy selling this grille its a scam.

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
That's so sick... Is anyone ever going to reproduce the grille that 99% of all surviving 4th gen Novas (probably a million) desperately wants???

·
Premium Member
3,578 Posts
I talked to a friend that works at classic. he said there is talk that they are going to try making them in the next year.

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Lets keep our fingers crossed... I hope the do the chrome one, which can be painted black for 76s or for those who prefer it that way.

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
75-79 front air dam.

Everybody wants it, but I cant post it here, so its on the Ebay section.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts