Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,877 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Location Texas Motor Speedway Dates April 30- May 3 Outstanding swap meet easy access. I`ll be there to shop for parts for the 71 Nova. I`ve got a space to use inside for parking. Anybody else going ? :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
3,819 Posts
I will be there Friday and Saturday AM. What is your swap meet space number?

Lou, Arkansas

·
Registered
1,877 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I`ll be in the Car coral, silver NBS 07 Crew cab Chevy

·
Registered
1,877 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
We are just going to wander around and shop for Nova & Camaro parts.:D

·
Registered
1,877 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Anybody else going with us to get sunburnt and blow our $ on car parts ?:ragtop:

·
Registered
139 Posts
I'm waiting to see if I work tommorow then I'm going to go friday.....

If I have to work I'm going to go saturday

·
Premium Member
134 Posts
I went today early and it seemed like a light showing of vendors. Picked up a few tools but found nothing I could live with out. I was hoping to find quarter panels for the 63 but no go. At least I got some exercise

·
Registered
1,877 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Friday was a pretty good day at the meet. We noticed that there was actually some cars already sold,[assumed that the price must have been real low]. I made a few purchases but nothing that I needed was found but I wasn`t at work and was outside amoungst car stuff.:D

·
Premium Member
3,819 Posts
I was there all day Friday but did not see your truck.

I rented a scooter and ran it from 8 AM to 4 PM, saw several Nova's but not a lot of parts. Especially liked a red wagon. Also saw a nice 49 Wagon but it was priced at 25K.

I bought a few small parts; wanted some wide whites for my 49 coupe, but just couldn't let go of $1,000.00 for 4.

I collect old toy trucks such as Buddy L, Tonka, Structo, etc. I found a rare one make by Buckeye (no longer being produced) and now have it on display in my garage.

Sorry I missed you.

Lou, Arkansas

·
Registered
1,877 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yeah sorry I missed you also. I had my truck in the car coral second row if you were facing the track it would have been to the left of center. Later Dale

1 - 11 of 11 Posts