·
Premium Member
6,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
they are showing here in Houston right now. If any one is interested

·
Registered
4,760 Posts
just watched it did you see the red 65 chevy2 :yes: or the camaro with a sb2 in it with a 390 cfm carb in it , how about that desiel truck , but no big al :eek: wonder where he was

·
Premium Member
6,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
just watched it did you see the red 65 chevy2 :yes: or the camaro with a sb2 in it with a 390 cfm carb in it , how about that desiel truck , but no big al :eek: wonder where he was
Yea that 65 was nasty. I like it alot:yes:

·
Registered
509 Posts
BIG came to Atlanta. That will be The Show to watch.:yes:

Funny, thing is the Atlanta taping was two week before Z-Max. I guess they air the shows in a different order.

·
Premium Member
15,966 Posts
is the atl show the show that three sns members raced at ........ i even heard there was a sns plug too
YES we were at Atlanta.

Should air soon.

I think next week the new shows start. But do not what order or track they will do.

trust me I will let ya know!!!:yes::yes::D:D:D

AL

·
Premium Member
15,966 Posts
BIG came to Atlanta. That will be The Show to watch.:yes:

Funny, thing is the Atlanta taping was two week before Z-Max. I guess they air the shows in a different order.
I think the Z-Max sponsor was the issue and why this was shown outside the regular air time.

I can't wait for everyone to see the show, I think myself and everyone will be surprised. Including Steven!

We have been real good about keeping our mouth shut!!!:eek::rolleyes::devil:

AL

·
Premium Member
15,966 Posts
See all that NASCAR parts in those cars.

Makes me wonder what I am doing with a Gen1 and not a SB2:eek:

AL

·
Registered
4,612 Posts
here is the engine in the Camaro

here is a thread i put on here about the SB2 in that camaro ,,,, they only had a 75 shot , and had the jetting very rich to make sure it wouldn't pop again down there ,,, had the timing pulled wayyyy back too ,,, they didn't touch it and it picked up 4 tenths ,, thats why the owner got so pissed , cuz they said he picked up but they didn't touch the engine and they eliminated him

http://www.stevesnovasite.com/forums/showthread.php?t=109180&highlight=rebuild

1 - 11 of 11 Posts