Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I am trying to pull out the passanger side kick panel in my 76 nova concours. However, the heater core cover is just in the way enough to prevent the entire A/C housing from being removed. I've been attempting to remove this kick panel so I can repaint it, however it seems just straight out impossible, and even worse, it seems to have a lip on the back side which I have no idea if it will prevent it from being removed. Is there any way to get this out without removing the cover and if I have to remove the cover how difficult is it?

·
Registered
463 Posts
Hello, I am trying to pull out the passanger side kick panel in my 76 nova concours. However, the heater core cover is just in the way enough to prevent the entire A/C housing from being removed. I've been attempting to remove this kick panel so I can repaint it, however it seems just straight out impossible, and even worse, it seems to have a lip on the back side which I have no idea if it will prevent it from being removed. Is there any way to get this out without removing the cover and if I have to remove the cover how difficult is it?
I never got mine out with the vent on the back of it. It was hard but I taped it up and dyed it in place.

·
Registered
2,119 Posts
I never got mine out with the vent on the back of it. It was hard but I taped it up and dyed it in place.
I know you can get the non-ac ones out because I took them out of a Nova... But I got them to replace my ac kick panels. Since I no longer have ac I want to replace mine with the vented ones but haven't gotten to it yet. So I would be interested in how to do this too if anyone knows.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts