Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,966 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good day,
Speed Channels No. 1 Show “PASS TIME” is coming to ZMax Dragway in Concord, NC on MAY 19th & 20th! We are looking for some killer rides, so if you think your car has what it takes, bring it on down to the Raceway in Concord, NC. Gates will open on Tuesday and Wednesday, May 19 & 20th at 10:00 AM, and we will be choosing the cars around NOON. The actual taping of the shows begins at 3PM and lasts into the night. So it will be a long, but fun day. Hope to see you at the ZMax Dragway!

Just to be clear, we do NOT pay for your travel or food expenses.

Spectators are WELCOME!

*Remember, bringing your car to the ZMax Dragway does NOT guarantee you will be chosen to run it in one of the episodes of Pass Time.

ZMax Website: www.lowesmoterspeedway.com/dragway

Jessica Campbell

High Five Entertainment
---------------------------------------------------------------

Now, I am not braggings, Scott (granny 67) can attest! I HAVE THE PRODUCERS EAR! If we show as a group we might pull something off!

·
Registered
509 Posts
Damn straight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D BigAl does know Ray a producer for the show. They were shooting the breeze next to Bigs car and it was bought up that the car I was driving would be a good pick and BAM, I was in the staging lanes 30 minutes later.:yes: Bypassed about 75 cars. The look on everyones face that was at the head of line was priceless.:D I have never meet Al face to face until this event and to me this is what this site is all about, meeting quality people and enjoying a common interest. Now whos going to represent Steves at Z-Max?? I know you guys can top THREE!!!

P.S. Thanks Steve for a great site with quality people.

Scott

·
Premium Member
15,966 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
OK guys!

THIS WEEK!

100% no charge! FREE!!!!!

Tuesday & Wednesday!

Al

1 - 3 of 3 Posts