Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
If you want "Yes" you can bring your Nova. First come first serve for the driveway!!!

·
Premium Member
3,684 Posts
I'm bring-in the truck, cant fit everyone in the Nova!:no:

·
Premium Member
2,313 Posts
Great party, David. Kudos to Kathy.

OK, Wade...here are a couple of photos for your Avatar replacement from in front of David's house today. :D

I couldn't quite remember the exact angle, so I took one with the front of the car centered and the other a little further back.

·
Premium Member
3,684 Posts
I like the second one Vince! Nice photo!:yes: Car looks awesome Wade!
Great party Kathy!:yes: I really liked the GUESS WHAT DAVID DID questionair:yes: I did'nt realize what a rascal you were Dave! Sheesh!:eek::D

·
Registered
3,821 Posts

OK, Wade...here are a couple of photos for your Avatar replacement from in front of David's house today. :D

I couldn't quite remember the exact angle, so I took one with the front of the car centered and the other a little further back.

There you go hope your happy :D It took me awhile to figure out how to resize it small enough to work.

·
Premium Member
3,341 Posts
Wade,

The car looks great, hope to see it in person :yes:

·
Premium Member
2,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I like the second one Vince! Nice photo!:yes: Car looks awesome Wade!
Great party Kathy!:yes: I really liked the GUESS WHAT DAVID DID questionair:yes: I did'nt realize what a rascal you were Dave! Sheesh!:eek::D
I told my wife some secrets are to be kept secret!!!:eek: Thank you to everyone that came and helped me celebrate my entrance into AARPdom. Thank you all for the cards and gift cards!!! I guess ill have to put my diet on hold for a while!:D If you had ever seen my back yard it was in very poor shape and neglected! I spent the last month getting it back into shape and now that it is pretty much there, i will now have more time to be a witless pest to all of you here on the site again:devil: I wished i was involved in the inviting process , i would have just put an open invite to all. Again thanks to all who attended and if your kids get hot during the summer and want to cool off we can throw them in the pool and throw some food on the barbie. We hope to have some more impromto gettogethers and will send out some invites!

·
Premium Member
2,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

If you couldnt tell by my house "Green" is my favorite color! And as i told you i like Firebirds cause they have more charactor then Camaro's. 70's have to be my favorite though!!! Its nice to see the progress you have made since we first met. And hopefully with Clints help ill soon make some progress on my car!

·
Registered
3,821 Posts
Glad you had a great B-Day Dave. I know now who to get when we go to eat again as a group. :devil:
When ever your ready to get the Cobra done let me know.
You can't stop on the back yard yet the BBQ is coming and will be here before you know it.
I know what *0 feels like also. I keep getting that AARP stuff in the mail too.
Hey if you go to Vegas you can get SENIOR discounts there at your age :devil:

·
Registered
761 Posts
david and kathy ! your guys home is awesome :yes:. and you guys know how to party . thanks for everything ,stacy and I had a great time .. cant wait tell you turn 50 again next year:devil::yes::D:eek:

·
Premium Member
2,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
david and kathy ! your guys home is awesome :yes:. and you guys know how to party . thanks for everything ,stacy and I had a great time .. cant wait tell you turn 50 again next year:devil::yes::D:eek:
I wish i had a shop to work on my cars like you have though!!!:yes::yes::yes: My "partying " days are over!! We just " kick it" now:D Well have to have a smaller gettogether and play some pool! You can cook the "Beer Chicken" Kathy will really like it. I still got some beer left!:eek: Who's bringing the Chicken?

·
Premium Member
2,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
it was nice to get together and celebrate your entrance to the geriatric crowd!:devil:
still need to see this phantom Cobra you talk about though.:D
Steve and Vince saw it and my messy garage!:eek::eek::eek:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts